Gimbal Tripod Head
- Rugged design and construction, smooth, fast tracking horizontally and vertically. Loading up to 20KG/44LBS.
- Horizontal adjustment of the lens platform allows precise positioning to find the center of gravity of any size lens and camera system.
- Calibrated scale for repeatable positioning of lenses.
- The panning base and vertical arm capable of 360 degree rotation (horizontal and vertical), can meet the photography demand of different Angle
- Includes arca type standard 1/4” quick release plate and bubble level. Non-Skid slip design on standard quick release plate.
What is a Gimbal Tripod Head Used For?
A gimbal is a type of tripod head that allows you to perfectly balance the weight of your camera so that it can be moved effortlessly both vertically and horizontally.
A gimbal head is a tripod head that balances your camera and lens along the side of tripod head, rather than on top. And the best gimbal heads allow for fluid movements whether shooting in landscape or portrait format. … They’re the ideal tool for panning with your subject when using a very long lens.