APS-C Camera Sensor Cleaning Kit
Camera Sensor Cleaning Kit – Features
- [16mm cleaning stick (APS-C)] Tailored according to the size of the APS-C frame sensor, the sensor is safely protected, the front end is soft and scratch-resistant, and cleaning is more assured.
- Single vacuum packaging, portable and hygienic, easy to carry when going out. (16 pieces)
- The front end wraps the lens to prevent debris, making cleaning more precise;
- The groove fits the thumb, which is ergonomic, and the design of the flexible grip allows the tongue to be close to the sensor without harm;
- There is 20ml of cleaning fluid inside, which effectively cleans and maintains the camera sensor; without liquid！
There is nothing more irritating than to come back home after a photo shoot with stunning photographs only to see imperfections in your images. When magnified those dust spots can definitely ruin a photograph. Even the tiniest of specks of dust or debris can be seen when you enlarge a photo.
So how often should you clean your sensor? The quick answer is – whenever you need it. If you take your camera out for a spin every day or once a week and switch lens regularly then you might have to do it once a month. If you are the occasional photographer then perhaps every few months or so. You may also consider where you shoot the majority of your photographs – a landscape photographer who is outdoors will pick up more dust and dirt than someone who never ventures out of the studio.